Monday, February 15, 2010

TMI

Things are good here, the kids really enjoyed the snow over the weekend. I took a personal day today. Hubs and I went to Wal Mart today to get a few things, I needed a new printer/fax/scanner and I got a little video camera. It was cheap but it does okay. I want to be able to make videos of the kids, they are growing up!! My digital camera does this too but the camera I got can be hooked up to the tv for watching as well.

Hubs and I went to Applebees for lunch, it was really good. And it was nice to have some time away while the kids were at school.
We have a few more things we need to get with income tax.
I am hoping we can find a tractor for a decent amount, we have a lot of dirt and road work that needs to be done on our land. We have 4 acres and this constant rain has all but washed away our road, it is a mess!

Things are looking up and I am trying to not be on hub's ass all the time. Also lots of great sex over the weekend helped too!

3 comments:

Moll said...

Sounds like a great weekend and an awesome day. I'm glad you had some time to "reconnect."

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to spend some time alone time with your husband. Great sex can help just about anything :)

clean and crazy said...

yeah great sex rocks!! it really helps take the edge off i think it is my new addiction.