Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OMG my boss is working my nerves

Do you ever have those days when you just don't want anybody fucking with you?? I mean, I was good until I got to work. I brought a portable DVD player up here to listen to the last 10 minutes of a movie. Hell, the other girls up here watch videos all day long on their computers but my old ass computer does not have speakers so I can't do that.

So you know my boss is nosey ass and she came in my office asking all about my portable dvd player.. I had my movie going with one earplug in my ear.
She said, "What is that?"
I said, "It's a thing."
And she said, "Well, what is it, I don't have one?"
I said, "It's a thing to watch stuff on."

I just love jacking with her.
I could tell she was getting pissed.

I said, "Well, what is it you came in here for?"
So she told me some bull about stores being moved.
Like I freakin' care. I am so over this place!!
Send me home already!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

And she started back in with the questions.
"Oh so that is to watch movies on? Like dvd's??"
And I said, "Yep, it sure is."

Finally she got a clue and left my office.
I wanted to punch her in her face.
And her counterpart keeps fucking coming in here too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

clean and crazy said...

do you go to anger management?

did you watch that movie? did you laugh or did it piss you off? it was funny watching it with my brother because it pissed him off.

i really hope your day goes better, my daughter plays this game called Sims and you can create people in it and kill them or let them kill themselves. when she is mad at someone she creates a character like them and kills them s-l-o-w-l-y. she says it's very therapeutic, i thought at least it is just a game, then i wondered how many times she has killed me!!!