Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random

I can't believe it is snowing today. How crazy is that? We hardly EVER get snow in Tx!!

Today I am wearing my shirt that says,
"Sarcasm is just another free service that I offer."

Yesterday I wore one that said,
"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you."

I sure could have slept another 2 hours more this morning.
TC really loved the snow and I took some cute pics of him in the snow before school.

Sara called me in hysterics after school yesterday because she made a 75 in Math. Now, I know math is difficult but she has not been really trying. I mean, the girl never brings home homework. So I told her that she is not getting sympathy from me. I told her to show us she can make an effort for goodness sakes!

1 comment:

Moll said...

You and your slogans! I need more interesting clothes, stat.