Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She don't rub my back anymore

OMG my Mom called me this morning with drama about my brothers. It is all in my Living in Tx blog.

N-T ways, did I tell y'all that my husband's mom is taking him Friday to the dentist. Ha! He didn't even tell me he needed a ride, I asked him and he said, "Well I can drive myself." Mmmkay then.
So now she is taking him.
Glad they got that all worked out.
LOL.

So yep, we had a long talk last night and I told him that he hurt me when he blamed me for him not going to the dentist YEARS ago. I mean, this man has not gone to the dentist since TC was a baby, TC is 8!!
I have been fussing for him to go but damn, I get tired of being the one to babysit a grown ass man. So I waited til' he made his own appointment which he never freakin' did!!
I made him an appointment last week for this weeks visit.

He told me I am not sympathetic enough and even after he had back surgery, I didn't come in the room to rub his back or anything!

I told him that I am sorry that his Mom coddled and babied him so much, I never had that. My mom had 4 kids and too much drama to babysit me. Hell, I was tough even as a kid because I was the baby girl and nobody babied me! I had to grow a thick skin really quick! Or get my ass beat a lot. Then when I was 10, she had Kyle and when I was 15, she had Robby. So I had to help take care of them.

And as for me not rubbing his back, I was trying to take care of two kids, work and handle all of the household crap, mow, pay bills, all while worrying about him and his recuperation. I did take off work a whole week to be home with him. But shoot me because I didn't have any time left to take a shit!

Oh that conversation had me really ready to spit nails. But I do feel better today and I am hoping he is not in too much pain AFTER the root canal or I may have to go rent a room and get away from him. Of course I will take the kids with me too.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

Just make sure you offer to rub his teeth.

clean and crazy said...

i was going to say what zephra said!! just grab his face and go "oh du purdy baby momma make it better.' and really give it a good rub he will be numb
hey he will be numb you can drive nails into his lips!!
you know it is good to see his side of things now how do we get him to see your side? through divorce papers? he and you need couples counseling.