Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My boss is an asshole

Nope, I have never attended anger management. And if you knew my boss, you would understand why she drives me fucking nuts.

At one time, I shared some things with her confidentially and she ran and told what I said. Let me say, it is very hard for me to trust others and when my confidence is betrayed, one strike and that is all it takes.

When I called her on it, she lied to my face.

We are all human but when you do something, own up to it. Personally I think she is a scared little rabbit on the inside and she tries to pull reverse psychology bull crap on everyone. It does not work with me.

I brought the dvd player up here to listen to the last 10 minutes of the movie while I worked. The other ladies up here watch videos all day long and nothing gets said. But she has already talked shit to 3 other people about me "watching a movie." Give me a break.

3 comments:

Zephra said...

iryt

clean and crazy said...

dude i thought you were fired anyway? didn't they lay you off starting in march?
tell her to blow you if she doesn't like it what can she do, fire you again?

clean and crazy said...

your so much fun to blog with!!