Monday, February 8, 2010

PMS, MP3, and rocking out

Oh yeah, my job ends on March 31st. I am counting down the days. My boss left me alone today. I am on my period and had that "don't fuck with me" look.

Plus my husband called me acting an ass and I had to go off on him.
He had the nerve to hang up on me and when I called him back he would not answer his phone.

Oh HELL NO!!

I sent him a text and told him about himself.
I came home and gave him dirty looks because I am a child like that.

Then I listened to my MP3 for 2 hours and chatted with Bina, my friend Jaime, and my Mom on Facebook.
While attempting to do a little homework.

I am a rock star.

2 comments:

clean and crazy said...

dude, you so need a break, ya got any calgon? i knew these girls in a halfway house that used to sneak into the Hyatt to use their hot tub for free!! just a thought

Zephra said...

I totally get where you are coming from. I feel like this sometimes too. i think it comes from being just so damn overwhelmed. Plus, he doesn't seem to help out much which adds to your burnout...though I get the impression you are a "Just do it myself" type of person.

My husband thinks I am loud too. He says I took lessons from Rosanne. I say, If I am not loud, no one hears me.