Monday, February 1, 2010

Taxes and prickhead husbands

It's tax time!! I sort of finished doing mine online last night but I don't know my daycare amount that I paid in. I sort of guesstimated but they have to print me off a statement today. We have to fix our road and fix hubby's truck. It never goes far enough, does it?

Let me change the subject now.

Do you ever feel that even though someone loves you that they don't like you very much? Sometimes I feel that way about my husband. He pissed me off last night and I was like, "Okay then, see if I get up and start your damn truck tomorrow or fix your lunch." And under my breath, "Fucker!" Everytime he doesn't like something I say, he calls me big mouth or crazy. And those are my hot buttons, don't push them or all hell will break loose. I told him if he calls me either of those again, it will be the LAST time he does.

And I told my sister if he comes up missing, don't tell anybody he is up under the swimming pool.
Shhhh , y'all please don't tell either.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Zephra said...

I get that feeling from hubby sometimes. I am sure I give it. Sometimes I wonder if it is just me but I think I read people pretty well and I know what I feel.

misguidedmommy said...

that is one of my favorite country songs, i know she still loves me but i don't think she likes me anymore

Misty said...

I tell my husband that "I still love you, but right now I fucking hate you" whenever he's being a huge prick. He's lucky that he makes me laugh and that I get cold w/o him under the blankets....