Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just venting

Sorry I bitch so much about my husband on here. But this is my main place to vent. I do love him, hell we have been through so much together.

It's just that as I get older, I change and he is not changing much. And someone can claim they are perfect, but none of us are, right??

Anyways, thanks for the ear and not judging me. I need to hurry up and start my period. And my husband came home and did dishes and put up laundry yesterday. He was really proud of himself!

2 comments:

Zephra said...

He did dishes and laundry? Time for a ticker tape parade? And as for venting, that is what our blogs are for. Bitch away.

clean and crazy said...

he, he i love it when wes comes home and picks up his socks he takes off!! when i get angry with him i start a gratitude list just for him if there comes a day that i don't have anything to be grateful for about him then maybe it is time to move on!! so far the list is long!!