Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on Mom

Last night I got home after I got McD's for the family for dinner. Sara had tutoring til' almost 5 and I just figured it would be easier. I accidentally forgot to have them remove the tomato/onion from hubby's burger and he had a big fit about it. He went on and on and I told him I was sorry, I just have a lot on my mind but he really needed to just get over it already! It is a freaking hamburger, shut up!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I was really stressed out about the situation with my Mom and she called me yesterday while I was at lunch but I chose to not answer my phone. I just didn't want to hear her bashing my stepdad and taking zero responsibility for her actions.

You made your damn bed, now lie in it!!
If she ends up single then it is by her own actions.

No comments: