Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes I am going to bitch about my husband again

Yep, I am.
Because he is a prick.

My husband is a constant complainer.

He wakes up bitching.
He comes home bitching.
He goes to bed bitching.
He wakes me up in the night bitching.
Or wanting to screw.

Let me share some examples.

This morning I woke him up because for whatever reason, he ignores the alarm. I told him, "Hubs, it is time for you to get up. You are going to be late."
He says,"Oh I am going to go in an hour late."
Fine.
I go back in one hour and tell him, "It is 6:40, wake up."
He replies, "Mmmmmmmmmm aaaah ughh"
Mmmkay
I go back at 7:00
"Hubs it is 7:00 now...you need to get up, you are going to be OVER an hour late"
He says," Why do you keep coming in here bugging me?"

Oh no that fucker di-n't.

He FINALLY gets up and is bitching, "I don't know why you kept coming in here, I told you I was going in late."
I said, "you said 1 hour, not 1 or 2 hours late."
He keeps mouthing.
I shut the door and walk into the living room.
I say under my breath, "Shut the fuck up."
And TC, who is on the couch, hears me. He says, "Ohhhhhhhhh Mama, you said a BAD BAD word. Ohhhhhhhhhh you shouldn't say those bad words."
Woops, my bad.

I forgot TC was there...LOL.


So I went into the bathroom to get ready and here comes my stupid ass husband, "Babe, why are you mad, I am on your side."
Whatever asshole (I thought this but wanted to say it)
I told him from now on his ass can sleep all day and he doesn't have to worry about me making sure he is up anymore.
DICKHEAD.

Another example.
Yesterday I asked Sara to peel some potatoes and I came home and cut them up and made chicken fried steak, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans.
Hubs comes home, "I am starving!"
Me: We are cooking, Sara peeled potatoes
Hubs: (looking into the pot where the potatoes are boiling) Dang, Sara, how many did you peel....3 ??
Me: There are plenty there, stop griping
Hubs: I am not griping but there are hardly any potatoes in there
Me: There are about 9 potatoes in there, we always have to throw the extras away anyways, let us girls worry about it like we always do

Fucker

And for the record, there were enough for my lunch the next day and about 4 tablespoons had to be thrown away

I tell my husband all the time that I want to be him.

Get up and go to work , not having to deal with the kids EVER.

Go out to eat lunch because you feel you are entitled (while I bring my lunch everyday)

Come home, eat a dinner that is ready when you get there

Take a shower

Hound your wife to screw and bitch if she says no because she is sweeping, or doing laundry, or doing homework

Eat snacks, ice cream, candy

Go to sleep

Wake up to clean house, clothes, kids, and a wife who has made you breakfast
Wash, rinse, repeat



And my boss has already pissed me off as of yesterday ...........stupid cunt.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

I know what you mean. To be a man for a day would be nice. My husband is home all the time and still does not do housework. And making the kids do housework is NOT housework.

Unknown said...

Ditto. And what pisses me off even more is when he says, "But I do help, I vacuumed last weekend." Really? Last weekend? You want to know what I did?

Cleaned the tubs
Scrubbed the toilets
Scrubbed the sinks
Cleaned the mirrors
Swept the floors
Washed the bathroom rugs
Mopped the bathroom floors
Cleaned up our room
Dusted our room
Dusted the living room
Put shit where it belongs none of which is mine
Clean the stove, dishwashwer and fridgerator. By the way, quit saving food you say you will eat and then I have to throw it out in a week.
Washed 3 loads of towels and our clothes
Swept and mopped kitchen and living room
Mowed the yard
I clooked dinner and cleaned up.
I work full time.

Oh, yea. You're right. I can see how you don't understand why I'm mad when you vacuumed the fucking floors.