Monday, June 29, 2009

WHY?

I think I am just going to name this blog: Kristi Bitches About Her Stupid Husband.

I cooked pasta yesterday with an alfredo sauce.
My husband always feels the need to "season" my cooking up.
He used crushed red pepper.
My ass is on fire.

He called me here at work and I said, "Stop using red pepper! I asked you not to do that anymore and yet you did it again. I have shit like 5 times already...and it is not solid shit, it is watery shit."

His reply,"Well, don't you use the bathroom a lot anyways?? I LIKE using the bathroom, so why are you complaining? Besides, I BARELY used any pepper. How could you even taste it?"

Oh fuck me running.

Why can't this man ever apologize and say, "Oh sorry babe, it won't happen again."

Why do I have to get 20 questions??

He had me so mad just now that I threatened to drive to his job and kick his ass. And it is 30 miles away. But it would be so worth it!

Man, my ass hurts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I KNOW it's not really funny, but this is so freaking funny!!!! I know how your ass feels. Believe me, I know. It's like you just want to hold an ice cube on that thing, right??? And it hurts to sit.

But, I may have to steel your new blog name. LOL LOL