Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update

I wasn't mad at my hubby anymore last night. Since Sara was at my sister's, I took TC to McDonalds and called hubs to ask if he wanted to meet me there.

He did.

So we ate and I told him a hilarious story about TC stripping at daycare. Nobody saw him but he thought he was going to swim with the others and he took his clothes off in order to put his trunks on. (I didn't pay for the month's activities since we were gone all last week and he will start ESY next week...so he didn't go swimming but it was funny anyways.) We had a long talk about not taking your clothes off at daycare.

I took TC home and we swam for a little bit. Then I came in and we took our baths.

He scratched his eczema a lot last night. I think the pool is drying him out. Bless his heart, his asthma is bad too because of this humidity.

I went and had lunch with a coworker today. It was nice to get away from my crazy boss. She is a lunatic. I came back and she asked me to call 83 stores and when I called the first 10 or so, someone had already called them.

I won't be calling anymore stores.

I have 26 vacation hours to last me til' August. I am contemplating when my next day off will be. I know that our business will close probably in the next 8 months or so and I am hanging in and hanging on. Severance is usually 1 week of pay for every year you have worked here, my time will be over 15 years. Then, hopefully I can find something else soon, and I will draw unemployment until I find something. But the no insurance thing is a big deal.

School is going well and I just got my first B- it was an 89 which pissed me off royally. But this professor was TOUGH and I am actually surprised my grade ended up being that high!

2 comments:

Maria said...

89 is nothing to sneeze at...

Zephra said...

It is the no health insurance that is hurting us. The new law that makes us only have to pay 35% helps but it is still $450 a month.