Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To trim or not to trim

So we were talking about va-jay jays here at work earlier. I said, "I tell Sara that she needs to trim downstairs sometimes so that sasquatch doesn't get out of control." One lady here in the office said, "Oh, you do that?" And I'm like, "Hell yeah! Hubs would make fun of me if I didn't!" And she says, "Oh, I NEVER do that!"

REALLY??

Doesn't hair all over your body continue to grow?

And what happens if you never trim it? Will it grow down to your kneecaps??

I mean, speaking for myself, I have always done a little trimmy trim because when you are on your period doesn't that hair matte up? And I don't want dred locks on my cootch.

Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Yes, I do trim! But honestly, I didn't even know you were supposed to do that until about 10 years ago, and I didn't grow dreads, but I can tell you one damn thing, it is SO MUCH better trimmed.

Zephra said...

I just started shaving it about 6 months ago. Before that I was all natural. It only grows so far and stops. Like under arm hair or leg hair. Now I shave it all off every month. I feel so much cleaner that way.

*Just Jen* said...

OMG!!! HAHAHAHA! Yes trim! I even had my baby daddy trimming me up when I was pregnant b/c I couldn't see down south! One MUST trim! LOL