Monday, June 1, 2009

My teenager

Today is Sara's last day of school. She has called me 3 times with some bullshit. First she wanted my mother in law to pick her and her friend up early. WHAT? THE HELL??

Then she just now called me about her friend riding the bus and I told her that SHE is to ride the bus and I don't really care what her friend does.

She just now called me back and said that she wants to go to another girls house because she is moving soon.

I told her, "NO! AND STOP CALLING ME WITH THIS BULL AT WORK!"

DAMN.

Now I understand why people kill their kids.

Kidding.

sort of

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My 13 year old is ALWAYS doing that stuff to me, and don't you love how they just HAVE to do things? Like, they have no choice but to do them and how dare we even THINK it's not necessary???