Thursday, June 4, 2009

Give me a break

Well, I posted about this in my autism blog. Today started out with a lot of tears because I felt TC was being talked about. Maybe these kids weren't even talking about him, but I felt they were and it hurt my heart.

Then a past classmate made a comment about how I needed to "teach TC about his differences so he won't be insecure."

WTF?

Bitch, please.

Then she commented about how much she knows about special needs kids and how God is trying to teach me something about myself and I can choose to react in a negative way or a positive one.

And all I have to say to her is:

Suck my dick.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Amen! i agree!

*Just Jen* said...

AHAHAHAHA! You crack me up! I would have said the SAME DAMN THING!

Anonymous said...

WTF! It's easy for people to talk about "what God is trying to teach you" when they don't have the same experiences.