Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What is going on

So yeah.

I am sofa king ready for vacay.

So, so, so ready.

I have not started my damn period yet. But when I do, I will shove WHATEVER up in there so I can swim without bleeding all over the damn place. Because I LURVE to swim y'all.

Sara is enjoying her summer so far, I guess. Since TC is going to daycare, Sara frequently gets up at noonish. Sickening, isn't it??

Poor TC has to get up at 6:45 to get ready to go to daycare.

But atleast next week we will be in New Mexico.

My husband has been pissing me off a lot lately. What's new right??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be my luck, and it HAS been. Go on vacation, and start my period, but that doesn't me from swimming either!

But I am always afraid that it will leak, a shark will smell it, and then come after me.

ZERQ23 said...

Have fun in New Mexico!
Are you going to a certain town or resort?