Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh My Lord

Oh my. I am still livid over something that happened yesterday.

I called my sister and my niece told me that my sister was at Wal Mart and that she was babysitting 2 kids.

I was like,"Well which kids?"
And my niece said, "Eli and I forgot the girl's name. You know Ms. Frosh's kids."
I said, "Oh really?? Hmmm...okay."

And I didn't say anything to my niece but my sister talked MUCH SHIT about this woman AND her kids. How the little girl is so bad and how she will never watch her again. So last night, I messaged my sister on Facebook asking her why she is babysitting these kids when she said NEVER AGAIN.

And her response was,"Well, I am watching them all weekend and I am making like $200."

Me: Well, isn't that interesting, you told me you weren't watching them anymore because the girl was BAD and the MOM is so snotty

My sister: I know but I changed my mind and I need the money

Me: Why? Didn't you just win a drawing for $500 (they had a drawing at work, and she won)

My sister: Yes, but I am going 3 weeks without a payday

Me: Well, good for you. It is very nice that you babysit everybody's kids but won't even offer to take TC for a few hours EVER.

My sister: Well, I have a cat remember?

WTF?

Me: Umm...well, he has been to your house before WITH your cat but I guess since I can't pay you $200 to watch him, that is why you never offer.

No response from my sister.

Me: Oh well, my kid, my problem right???

No response again.

I always try to be the bigger person and forgive my sister and I let her act like TC is some kind of a leper. She NEVER offers to take TC even for an hour or two to give me a break. She'll take SARA but NEVER TC. And I am sofa king sick of it!!

And I am sooooooooooo PMS'ing so I told her about herself. And TC started having eleventy billion meltdowns over a jacket. Sara was allowed to go to a friend's and she thought she was GROWN and came home late.

I am so glad to be at work away from everybody today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Lord woman!!! That totally sucks.

But on a lighter note, I have never seen someone write "sofa king"! Ha Ha Ha!!!!

misguidedmommy said...

your family makes me insane.

i love sofa king