Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hubs and sex and stupidity

My husband is so dumb.

Trust me, I love him. But DAMN!

He called me just now talking about all the guys he works with and how they look at online sites all day. He said, "They go on Hook Up dot com" and I was like, "WHA?" And then I said, "Oh! Match.com?"

"Yeah, that is it!" Hubs said. "And if I ever caught you doing something like that I would do something bad!"

WTF?

"Hubs, what the hell? Don't call me with that shit."

He said, "I didn't say you WERE, but if I ever caught you."

Me: Shut up Hubs, I am pms'ing and you are pissing me off royally

Hubs: Oh, okay, well, I love you so much

Me: Whatever

Then he proceeds to tell me about a dream he had where I "borrowed" a vibrator from my sister but refused to give him sex.

Good Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to be honest here and say;

Men are so fucking retarded it just really pisses me off. And does that mean HE was looking at that site? Cause if not, how'd he know???