Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not perfect

If you read my other blogs...you know we are in New Mexico on vacation. It has been good, but not perfect. Before we even got out of Dallas good, my husband made me cry.

He can be a total ass that is for sure.

The drive was long but we made it.

Yesterday we went to Roswell to see the alien museum because my husband is into that stuff!

Today we visited the Carlsbad Caverns.

TC did well, even though he got tired because we walked almost 2 hours straight. I will post photos on my other blogs. We got CHILI's to go and we had to run by Wal Mart to get some more snacks. Once we got back to the room with the food we were all starving! I went out to the car to unload the Wal Mart stuff and I heard crying and when I came back to the room, I realized it was TC. Hubs was screaming at him because he didn't want the chicken strips we ordered for him. He had smelled them and that was it...he was not eating them. The thing is, he threw one on the floor. Hubs started fussing him out and TC cried and cried.

I told Hubs to let it go. I told TC to stop throwing his food down.

Autism is not perfect and TC has not been perfect on this trip. But it has been way more smoothe than our last trip. Tomorrow we are going to see my friend who just had a baby. On Tuesday evening we will be home.

I think we are all ready to spread out because being in a hotel room with 4 people can be wearing. And my husband is saying his head is hurting and he may be getting sick. And if you are married, you KNOW what a sick husband is like. No fun at all!

No comments: