Friday, May 29, 2009

Teen drama

Yesterday I was so pissed! I left work at 3:30 because I wanted to go buy groceries without taking TC to the store. Because he is just an ass when I take him to the store. Especially after school when he is hungry.

So , I am at the store, checking out, when Sara texts me. "Mom I can't find my house key."

Holy unicorn testicles!

This girl is going to be the death of me.

I texted her back, "On my way."

I was almost at our house when she called me. I told her I am almost to the house. She was at a neighbor's house and I told her to come out so she could get in the car.

UGH.

We unloaded the groceries, put everything in the freezer and left the rest out. We then headed to daycare to pick up TC. I told Sara how the ladies at work treated me. She agreed that it was very shitty of them!

So today, I am at work....I woke with another killer sinus headache. I took medicine and finally around 11:00 it stopped hurting. I received a text from Sara saying she lost her friend's IPOD.

Good Lord.

She used a friend's IPOD and then let another girl use it, and the other girl left it in the bathroom. But the thing is, Sara borrowed it and SARA was responsible for it.

I am pissed.
PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED THE HELL OFF.

And if I have to replace this kids IPOD it is coming out of Sara's ASS.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

I had to institute a no borrowing or lending rule in my house. Especially when it comes to big ticket items.

Unknown said...

Oh my God. I would be pissed, too. Those things are freaking expensive!!! And it's not like Sarah has one that she can give to her friend.

When my youngest son was about 10, some guy came to the house and asked if my son and HIS son's bike. My son borrowed it and then left it in the woods, and it got stolen. I had just my son a new bike about a week before and I made him give it to the boy and I didn't buy him another new bike for a few years.