Monday, August 3, 2009

Rockin' blogger award and 10 things

Just Jen tagged me for this. She gave me an award too!
Thanks Jen.
I am supposed to list 10 things about myself that none of my readers know.

1. I fart A LOT.

2. I think I suffer from OCD, I hate it when things are on the floor. It drives me bonkers. I clean up the breakroom at work because stuff on the floors and counters bugs me.

3. Before I married Hubs, I drank every weekend. Now one drink knocks me on my ass.

4. I try to parent firm but understanding because I had the firm parenting growing up, but not the understanding one.

5. I am smart, but I have to work at it in college.

6. I can't stand when people ignore their kids. I know, we all do it at one time or another. But in public, when your kid is SCREAMING "Mom, Mom, Mom" eleventy billion times, answer the little bugger!

7. I get pissed when I see someone living in a nicer house, driving a nicer car, and wearing nicer clothes than me, with 4 or 5 kids and using food stamps. DAMN! I want free food too!! And I want to stay home and have a bunch of kids. (Not really, just sayin')

8. I hate when someone wears dirty shoes or when their kid does. I am not talking about a little dirt from the playground, I am talking about when white shoes are BLACK and nobody bothers to wash them off with a little windex or mean green and a paper towel.

9. I hate wiping. I think it is a disgusting human function, therefore I hate poop and pee. It is just gross. And periods, all that leaking. Eww...'nuf said.

10. I really can't deal with people sneaking up behind me. Due to something in my past, when this happens I get really, really mad and sometimes when it scares me, I cry.

That's it.

Since I only have 9 followers, feel free to do this one if you want.

PS My hubby found my living in tx blog. He was laughing his ass off and I went in the bedroom and he was reading it. I took my laptop away from him WITH THE QUICKNESS! Damn it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I fart a lot, too. Every one in my family (siblings) fart a lot too, and now my daughter does!

Your #3? I rarely drank, but since I got married, we drink almost nightly. Not getting drunk (not me anyway) but I'm sick of it!