Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Over it

So I am over being mad at my husband. I really do love his crazy ass but some days....oh I tell ya!

Today I took Sara to get her schedule. Luckily she does not need any shots. Apparently some kids need several, I think my nephew who will be in 7th grade, needed 3 shots. CRAZY!

So we get to the school and there is a note that you can meet the teachers tomorrow. WHAT THE HELL? I had to take off work to take her today and I am supposed to take off for meet the teacher? I don't think so.

I got up early and mowed for 2 hours today. I like to mow and talk to the Lord, listen to some music and reflect on a lot of things.

We got to Sara's school and who do I run into?? My freaking sister. The one who hates me because she read my blog. She sort of waved to me, I grabbed my nephew, gave him a hug and told him "Good Luck!" and then we left.

Good Lord.

And it is so freaking hot out there!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy, you are really having a fun week, aren't you? Sometimes you know before the week ever begins that it might be better to just pull the covers over your head and stay in bed... if only we could! Can't believe you ran into your sister, but at least she waved, and hopefully not just with one finger. :-) The heat is getting to me too, I miss the mountains! :-(

Unknown said...

I agree with Sophie. At least your sister waved. Maybe she'll get over it.

Schools sometimes make no freaking sense to me at all. Why not have it all on the same day? GEEZ!

Anonymous said...

Love the hubs. Agree to disagree.