Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not a lot of new

A coworker told me about the show "The L Word" and I have been Netflixing it. OMG, it is really good! The storyline is really interesting!

I am going to try to dedicate most of my evenings to being outside with my kids. I have done well this week by scheduling homework ahead of time. Of course school starts on Aug. 24th and things will be different............but for now, that is my plan.

I hate it when people get the "big head" at work and start giving you work that they should be doing. That happened to me yesterday and it PISSED me off!

My husband is home sick today.............he breathed in some dust yesterday and he is "so sick and didn't sleep all night." Good God!

I have to work 6 days this week, but next week, we are going on a weekend trip. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my God. I LOVE this template!!!!! How freaking cute!

Some men are such babies when they are sick. Other's, like my husband, will NOT admit he is sick. He could be half dead and say "I'm not that sick "cough cough" really, I'll be okay "sneeze sneeze, sniffle, cough choke".

*Just Jen* said...

I loved the L Word. It's over now and final season was LAME! But enjoy it all, for the most part it was an awesome series!

I left you an award over at my pad! :)