Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How

my sister Monica has read my autism blog for over a year. She never found my profile page and she never found my Living in TX blog. I mentioned on Facebook that I blogged about something at work so I guess she got nosey and dug til' she found it. She read it for over 3 hours without my knowledge. When I called her last night, she started screaming at me and told me she can't talk to me since I want to slap the shit out of her!

I have written things on there about her and it was a vent. I am like that, I get pissed, I vent, I get over it.

My fault for not making my TX blog private.

I apologized over and over and told her it was a private blog and that when I wrote those things, we were not getting along.

She says she feels betrayed and I am wrong for blogging about her to complete strangers and all of my blog friends called her crazy!

I asked would she rather me blog to people we know??

We were messaging on Facebook.

I apologized no less than 30 times and she won't talk to me and I understand she is hurt. But I can't do anything about it really.

I have to move on.

She put on her Facebook today that "she is sad because people choose not to have a relationship with the Lord."

I sent her a message and told her not to presume what my relationship with God is, that is between me and him!

You know I am sorry for saying some of the things I said, but I am not sorry because that is how I felt at the time. And if I did not blog, I would surely lose my damn mind.

2 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

Don't sweat it babe! If it was provate, how on earth did she read it???

Unknown said...

Why won't your "Living Life in Texas Blog" let me look at it anymore? It said I had to be invited!!!!!