Friday, August 14, 2009

Tired, Sara helping out

My kids were up LATE last night. Hubs is off today so no doubt they are all sleeping in. I am so jealous. I was up at 5:30 sweeping and mopping and watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. I am tired. I haven't slept well all week because TC has kept me up with his eczema and last night they were slamming the door in the bathroom which woke me up.

I left the kitchen for them to clean up today. I clean the kitchen usually twice a day and this morning I didn't feel like it.

Sara was a sweetheart and did a lot of laundry for me yesterday. Even though I do a load or two a day, between swimming, and bathing, we had tons of other clothes dirty. Sara is making some extra money for taking care of TC two days this week and the extra stuff I have asked her to do. She got another new cell yesterday, it was a virgi#n mobi*le and it was $15. I am paying her $67 more when I get paid next week. She thinks she is rich!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for Sara! That is great Kristi, it really is. Teaches her more responsibiity.

What is it with kitchens? I mean, it's like they dirty themselves, ya know? Pisses me royally off sometimes. I'll scrub every freaking surface and go back ten minutes later to a cup in the sink. God, I HATE that!

Poor TC. Maybe you'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet of Sara. I love when teens/kids have a sense of responsibility, unlike my girls. Christie use to, but now she would rather primp, do her hair and make up for hours. She is like a princess.

I can't stand it when I clean the kitchen and it is dirty again shortly after. Drives me crazy.

Nothing upsets me more is when I'm doing chores and the rest of the family and sitting around watching tv or on the computer, hubby included. I just feel the rage building. They say I did't tell them. I say, "why can't you see it?" Grrrrr
Relax this weekend.
XXXXX