Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bad morning

I brought my Living in TX blog back. I deleted out a lot of the old posts but I missed it so I brought it back.

At first I felt bad about some of the things I said but I am not feeling bad anymore.

Had a bad argument with the Hubs today. It all started over going to see a movie. REALLY STUPID.

We haven't fought like that in awhile and it really takes a toll. I cried that horrible (from the gut) cry. I feel exhausted. We were yelling...I hate for my kids to hear that.

3 comments:

Zephra said...

I am so sorry you guys had a fight. Hope it gets worked out soon.

Anonymous said...

I hate those kind of fights too, but they do happen. We're human, and your right that are usually over stupid things! Of course, I know you were right, LOL. Hope your feeling better today. Don' beat yourself up over the kids hearing it, we have all done that from time to time, even when we try our hardest not to.

Unknown said...

My husband and I have done that three times since I cam back from Ohio. One was over my fucking parrot cause it made too much noise while he was vacuuming.

One was because I sent my son $75.

One was because I'm a bad wife, I'm mean, and I critize him. EVEN THOUGH he has told me MANY times I'm too nice, I'm an excellent wife, and I never bitch at him.