Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Letters

Sorry I haven't posted in a whole week!!!

I was going to post over the weekend but I was pretty sure you readers did not want to hear me bitch about my husband AGAIN.

So instead, I thought I would post a few letters.


DEAR DOCTOR,
I was really dreading my pap smear yesterday and I went home and washed my ass, my cooch and everything else. I even shaved!!! When I got to your office, people were griping about having to wait for a LOOOOONG time. Great. My appointment was for 4:45 and at 5:50 one of your nurses called me to the front asking, "Can you come back Thursday? We are running behind."
My answer, "Nope. Reschedule me for next month." Maybe you should talk to your office people about overscheduling and this won't happen again. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

Signed,
Frustrated Patient


DEAR LITTLE BITCH AT MCDONALD'S DRIVE THRU,
I placed my order 2 times and you didn't hear that I wanted hashbrowns. So the third time I yelled it. I don't appreciate you getting all rude with me saying "Ma'am you don't have to get mad, someone else was talking to me and that is why I didn't hear you."
Fuck you.
And you had better be glad I really wanted my chicken biscuit or I would have just drove off.
Rude ass.

Signed,
Hungry customer who almost ripped your face off

DEAR COWORKER,
Every morning when I come in you always expect me to come into your office and say hello. You never extend the same courtesy. So if I came in today and didn't feel like walking into your office and saying good morning, just get over it. Because you really get on my nerves when I tease with you and you get cutthroat with me simply because you can't take a friggin' joke.

Signed,
Sometimes I just don't like you very much and you think because you are older it's okay to be a big bitch and it is NOT

DEAR TC,
I love you son. But get over yourself. The world does not revolve around you. And yes, you are cute, but that cute face can only get you so far. I got your number.

Signed,
Your Mom who loves you dearly but I am tired of you being an ass all the time!

4 comments:

Stat Mama said...

Ah, yes. Those letters are such a great cathartic release sometimes, aren't they?

Lola said...

Great letters!

Unknown said...

I had an appointment for 11:30 AM on day for Alaina. I thought I was going to be late so I called and told them I may be about five minutes. The lady said, "Well, if you're more than 10 minutes late, we'll have to reschedule." So, I get there at 11:30. Get called back at 12:20!!! WTF!!! Do you know how bad I wanted to say something???

Love the McDonalds letter. This is why I NEVER pull away without checking my bag first, and tasting my coke. SO many times I get coke flavored water because their carbination thing is out. PISSES me THE FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

Hate those MickeyD's!