Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Intervention

OMG, so I love the show intervention. Did anybody catch the one with Vinnie? That is my mom and younger brother ROBBY to a tee !!

My brother was in Job Core and my Mom drove him back and forth every weekend...bought his cigarettes, and took care of him financially for 6 months. Then he didn't even finish and moved in with my nut job sister Ginger instead.

OMFG.

My Mom was still supplying him money, a cell phone and when Ginger left, my Mom was over there buying him food. He had a job at Burger King, which he quit and he just got evicted.

Now my other brother Kyle is over there as well because my older bro Dean kicked him out because he is 27, getting high daily, and has not tried to find a job either. It is just a mess. And my Mom is having problems in her marriage because her husband told her to make a decision between him and my brother Robby.

She now says she is going to get a divorce. And live where? I guess she will move in with my two younger brothers and take care of them. Hell, she is 56 years old and works and neither of them do. But she is sick because she stays tied in to that damn drama all the time and is going to lose a good man over it.

She said she has been going to Al Anon but she hasn't been going consistently and she is codependant on the bullshit drama. It is really sad.

1 comment:

clean and crazy said...

you should get her that book the language of letting go, it is a daily meditation reading by melody beattie and i just love it, of course she also writes the book co-dependent no more both are really good books but i agree mom really needs al- anon and she needs to quit being the martyr and victim as well. and she needs to quit enabling.
but you my dear are powerless and all you can do is sit back and watch the big dumb show and have some popcorn and cheer them on in hopes of living better lives and making good decisions. my family it would take a novel to describe.