Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fuckers

Well, it's official.
I am being dumped.

By my job, that is.
As of March 31st, my job is closing down.

Am I scared?
Yep.
I will get a nice severance package which hopefully will tide us over until I find something else.
I PRAY I find something else and soon!!

But listen to this.
As soon as the meeting was over, the HR lady and her boss and another girl in the office all left and stayed gone almost 2 hours. Eating breakfast.

Which I think is pretty fucked up.

You tell us we are closing and then you haul ass for 2 hours. And you are fucking HR!! People have questions but all you want to do is stuff your face with pancakes.
STUPID BITCH.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh honey. I'm so very sorry. I'm sure you will something. It's just a matter of time, right?