Saturday, January 23, 2010

Started out shitty, ended up funny

Oh my God. My husband pissed me off so bad today.
I wanted to punch him in his face for real.
He is such a dick, I swear.
He was mad because he wanted sex BUT we made plans with the in-laws to have lunch at their house...so he was not getting sex right before we left. He was pissed at me and I was so mad that I didn't speak to him the whole way. Once we got there, I told him to stay away from me and he told me to not talk to him.

My reply, "No problem, asshole."

Luckily the men left after lunch to go look at guns and they even took TC. So my sis in law came and brought her girlfriend and we played Taboo. Sara was there too.

My sis in law asked did hubby still have his handcuffs?
I almost spit my drink out.
I said, "Amber, I don't think you need to ask me those questions with your Mom, my mother in law sitting right here!"
Then she busted out laughing and said, "Oh, I meant his numchucks!"

That was fricking hilarious.

Then, I had to try to get my team to guess the word "cockroach". I got them to answer the roach part, then I said, "Okay, this is another part of the word...and Amber's g/f said "COCK!"

O M G, y'all, I died laughing and almost fell out of my damn chair.
My mother in law does not talk about sex EVER.
And I am pretty sure she does not ever say the word cock either!

That was priceless.
And it put me in a great mood!

But my husband is still a jackass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounded very funny. Glad you could turn around a shitty start to a fun and laughing afternoon. Men can be such babies about wanting sex when they want it!

Unknown said...

And just what were you guys drinking? Sounds like a great time and I would have laughed my ass off, too!