Friday, May 22, 2009

Aw hell

Yesterday I went to the dr.'s office. I was sitting quietly and working on an assignment when this lady walks in with 2 kids. She was very pretty, with long blonde hair. She had itty bitty shorts on that left nothing to the imagination. She was VERY loud. She was fussing at her kids because they were thirsty and wanted a cold drink. "I'll have to dig in my purse and you two WILL share!" She made a huge production of going the the vending machine and having her daughter pick out a drink, "Pick on Destiny! They have coke, orange, 7 Up, Root Beer, just pick one already!" She was so loud and I guess she wanted the whole entire room to look at her. Finally she was called back.

Hmph! And Hubs says I am loud!

So this brings me to things I hate the most:

1.Hoochies- please cover up! I don't want to see your ass cheeks or your hoo-ha poking out, and the camel toe is NOT in style.

2. Obnoxious people- get over yourself, you are not the only person on the planet...and I am talking to YOU -lady who was driving the Lexus this morning who pulled out in front of me like you didn't even see me. Hellure (Madea's way of saying Hello!) I was driving Hubs big ass truck. I thought about ramming into you but I had my 2 precious kids with me so I didn't. Beyotch, you are lucky!

3. Bitches- Yes, you, the girl at the pizza place who said my coupon was only good for 1 pizza when the manager always lets me get up to 5 pizzas at the q-pon price. I wanted to snatch your snotty ass across that counter yesterday. But my little boy was there to witness and I didn't want to be handcuffed in front of him.

4. Rude asses- yes, YOU the man who ran out in front of me and when I blew my horn you threw your hands up in the air as if to say, "WHAT?" I should have hit your ass, really. My kids were not in the truck with me anymore. ASSHAT.

Can you tell that I had a load of fun trying to get my kids dropped off and to work in one piece today??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate all on that list, too. I had a friend (the one that stole that money from me) and it was so embarrassing going out in public with her and her kids. They were loud, rude, and she cussed at them all the time, no matter who was around.

And what is it with drivers thinking they own the freaking road, and then blaming it on someone else when they screw up???

I would SO love to have a train horn on my van and scare the shit out of people. (I can swear here, too, right?)

Anonymous said...

All I know is that I totally WANT to drive somewhere with you one day. It would be a fun, memorable adventure. Or maybe picking up a pizza with a q-pon. LOL.

Just telling it like it is said...

It could happen..
One time when my son and I went to the movies, they were slow about letting us in and we had to sit really really close to the screen..I was not as nice as you and then then My son was really embarrassed to have a mother yelling at the movie theater people...that was in my much younger days now I wouldn't have acted so rash or maybe i would ;)