Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Drama

The shit has hit the fan between my brother and oldest EVIL sister Ginger. She called Dean and told him how WRONG he is for not sending Kyle that money. And he went off on her. She told him, "I am not some bitch on the street that you can talk to any old kind of way!"

But she is...a Bitch I mean.

Anyways, I found out my nephew (Colton who is Dean's son) got his girlfriend pregnant and her Mom went and took her to get an abortion without the Dad's knowledge. No, I don't believe young people should have kids. But doing what she did and keeping it from the Dad, well that is not good either.

Not my choice and not my daughter, but still. It is a hard pill to swallow.

I just see so many people who long to have children and can't. And knowing that another baby will not be born.....a baby that should never have been conceived..it just is a sad deal.

I think my Mom is sick of Ginger staying there but she probably won't leave anytime soon. Sometimes you get what you ask for! And what goes around comes back around again and again and again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So how old is Ginger? And how old was the girl who got pregnant?

ZERQ23 said...

I am one of those women who couldn't have a child and de agree it's sad that #1 someone who shouldn't be a Mother can be and #2a life was thrown away instead of shared with someone who would love it.
We adopted a 1 1/2 year old boy in 2006 and he is the love of our lives! Trying at times but the love of our lives nonetheless.