Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So far today

This morning has been eventful.

I woke Hubs up for a little sumpin' sumpin'. I was in a bad way. Not giving up the pussy is hard work..LOL.

TC called me a bitch on the way to daycare. Once he got out, I popped his butt. He told me, "Mom, you need to brelax (relax)!

When the lady at daycare greeted him saying "Good Morning Tony," his reply was, "Whatever."

I talked to my sister who said her husband pissed her off so bad that she almost knocked his ass out with the iron. I told her she should threaten to iron his dong. We had a good laugh over that one!

A coworker is going around taking everybody's sugar levels, mine was fine, and blood pressure, mine is still high but I go back to the Dr. this week so we may have to try a new medication.

My boss is being her usual stupid self. God some days I want to go postal on her ass.

No comments: