Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going ghetto on their asses!

I officially blew up a few minutes ago. These bitches up here where I work are ...........well, bitches.

See, I have been moved 3 times and now I am in an office away from the other ladies. I can see one of them through my door but the rest of them are not in eyesight until I actually get up to leave my office.

So I have gotten close to the two ladies in the office next to mine. Occasionally we go to lunch or chit chat...whatever. They are both a lot like me, sort of tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Anyways, they don't pull any punches and are HONEST. I like that in a person.

However, the other ladies in the other office are backstabbers. I have seen them do it to one another so I watch out. I get along with everybody. But I watch myself.

We had a birthday dinner the other week. The girls in the "other office" threw it for me and my boss. The food consisted of soggy tuna fish, little weinies, crackers, salami, and chips.
I was pissed. I mean, I have made casseroles, cakes, and stuff like that for ALL of them for YEARS. And I get tuna and little smokies.

What
The
Hell
???

So today I came in and realized they had planned another dinner for a lady in here "because she is having a rough month." She has brisquet, chicken, and all kinds of things...quite the spread.
Nobody told me about this dinner.

I am pissed.

The more I thought about it the more pissed I got! One lady named Sally had the BALLS to come in here and say that I could eat "if I wanted to."

And I went the hell off!

They have been mad because I befriended the other two ladies in the office and we occasionally go to eat somewhere.

I told her, "You ladies in that office consistently leave me out. You order lunch all the time and never say a word to me and that is fine. But I have been good to everybody in there, I have given all of you clothes for kids/grandkids and I don't understand why you are always talking shit. If you have something to say to me, do it to my face!"

She started walking out, and said, "If you want to eat you can."

Then she called me on the phone and said, "If you give stuff to people and want to help them, you don't need to throw it back up in their face. I didn't ask you to give me clothes."

I said,"All I meant was that I have been good to you ladies and I don't know why you all treat me the way you do."

She tried to go on and I told her that I wasn't going to argue with her anymore. BITCH. FROM. HELL.

Sally is one of the MAIN ones who has talked much shit about me but she won't admit to it. Give me a break.

WHEW! I was so pissed!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hoping today is a better day. Something about the caddiness of woman and the workforce. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore..........it isn't worth it, life is to short. Good for you for speaking your mind and standing up for youself!
Take Care!