Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love is...

I am listening to music, Shakira's "Underneath Your Clothes". It is making me cry. I know that I love my husband and I know his heart.
Sometimes you get lost in life.
It is hard.

During the difficult times with my crazy family, this man has had my back. He has held me when I cried, he has been there for me thru my crazy ass antics, and my family's too.

I miss how things were when we met. Hell, we were 21, so in love, and nobody could tell us anything. We married after 3 short months and had a baby the next year. It was hard, but we made it.

It is still hard.
There are days when I wonder if we will make it.
And there are others when I know we will.
I am taking it one day at a time.

It is not easy.
I have reached out.
I have pulled back.
I am waiting patiently.
We will see how things go but I am leaving it in God's hands.
I have prayed about things and I feel at peace.

Can love conquer all?
We shall see.

Love is powerful.
Love is hard as hell at times too.

1 comment:

clean and crazy said...

you sound so healthy and awesome in this post. i believe you two will make it.
it is good to list the things that you love about him.love is worth it if you work at it, just don't give up.