Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last days

As of next week, I will be unemployed. It has been a long run. 15+ years at this job. I married my husband while working here and I had both of my babies and came back to work 6 weeks later. I have had days when I loved this job and days when I hated it (or should I say the people I work with). It has been a good ride.
Now it is time to get off this ride and start all over again somewhere else.
I hope the next one lasts the rest of my life.
I am not liking this change too much!

Today they fed us Mexican food.
We had a good time.
I will miss it.

3 comments:

Romance said...

Good luck. Do you know what you are wanting to do next?

clean and crazy said...

just catching up boy i know what you mean about short time here, how sad that woman's pictures being posted on the internet like that, i guess we all grieve in our own ways.
i hope my kids don't put my dead face on the internet the live one is bad enough!!
hope you find a new and better job real soon, you deserve so much more!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes change can be a really good thing. Scary, but good. Do you have anything lined up or ideas on where you will go next? Keep us posted and good luck.
XXXXX