Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brothers

Things are going well here. Other than this crazy cold spell we have again in Tx. I didn't even go out all day today. My Mom called and told me about my two crazy brothers, both have been in jail and I am so over their sorry asses.

I want to ask her, "Where were you when I needed you? Hell, I had to grow up at a very young age because we were fucking homeless at 15." My sister was molested for years by our stepdad. Unbeknownst to me, and why she never told me I will never understand.

But my sorry loser brothers get all the attention. They have both been offered chance after chance after chance. They have both been to rehab. Neither of them will work or do anything to make an effort. They only think of themselves! I am just tired of them.

I have helped both of them financially but I am done. I work and I will take care of me and mine and they need to get a life and get a JOB!

No comments: