Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm all out of love

Well, if you read my living in tx blog you will see how my week went last week.
Go herehttp://www.crazyintx-kristi.blogspot.com to read about it.

I came home yesterday and lost my shit on the Hubs.
I mean, HELL, he has laid in the damn bed for 4 days and as usual I am the one handling everything.

I took the kids to my sister's and come home and started cooking. Hubs thinks he has to come in the kitchen to supervise me. I asked him was his nut any better and his reaction, "Well, I think I need surgery."
Fuck me.
He is not even on day 4 of the antibiotics and it is a 7 day prescription.
I totally lost it and told him. I told him how stressed out I am.
How he never feels good and he never helps me do anything, even take out the trash.
How he wants sympathy 24/7 and I have nothing left to give after taking care of everything that has to be done around the house.

His reaction, "Well, I don't like feeling bad either."

I am so over him having something wrong with him all the fucking time! I really am!

I daydream about being by myself.
Living by myself with the kids.
Is this how love is supposed to be??
Because I am not feeling the love lately.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

I don't know if that is supposed to be. Sometimes I feel like I do it all too, all while my husband is telling me I do nothing. I get so angry. The thoughts of going away for a week by myself come and go...

clean and crazy said...

you need a time out, you need to stop and reflect on what you want out of life. i know you love him, i KNOW you are sick of him being sick, maybe he needs therapy maybe he is depressed my daughter makes herself physically sick all the time and nothing is wrong with her. maybe you should make a list, a honey do list and tell him to help, don't ask don't beat around the bush just tell him this is a partnership and he needs to put his big boy pants on and grow up and help you around the house.

i know you shared he is a momma's boy but either he will get over it or he won't the question is, how long are you wanting your life to be lived this way. take some time to write out how you want to spend your life and with who. maybe you will find it is him, maybe you won't but life is too fucking short to live in misery, we get one shot at this and we need to start living now. hang in there girl and vent all you want this too shall pass, hey at least your not fantasizing about killing him!!