Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OMG

Do I ever post here anymore?
I guess only when I want to bitch about my husband.

Have you ever watched that show "Hoarders"? That show is a hot mess. Can you imagine living with thousands of pounds of trash all around you?? UGH. That show makes me want to go scrub something. And you KNOW those houses stink. Ewwwww.

Things are really going good at my house. I have tried to think before I speak and hold myself accountable for my actions but I let hubs know I am not taking any shit from him neither. Some days I imagine what it would be like if I were single. But then I think I would probably have to work 2 or 3 jobs and Sara would be raising TC, and how fair is that??? So I am trying and making an effort and so is he.

Marriage is hard as hell. Hubs and I both had rocky upbringings and not the best role models when it came to relationships. We are trying but dysfunction creeps in a lot. I realize it too. So I guess that is a good thing because I want to change it.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

At least your kids will see you trying and that will make them better for it. Break the chain right?

Masked Mom said...

"A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it."--Mary Karr

I think being aware of the baggage you bring to the table is a huge step toward not letting it run your life. Probably no chance of getting rid of baggage altogether. I speak from some experience myself. :)