Friday, December 18, 2009

SEX

Tomorrow my sister and her family are coming over to open gifts.
Which means I have to clean house and buy groceries (I do this every Sat or Friday anyways) and run around like crazy tomorrow morning.
They are coming over around lunchtime.

Hubs is mad because he wants sex 24/7 and mentioned getting some in the morning. I told him "How in the world am I going to get all my stuff done PLUS give it up all by 11:00?"

Besides that, I don't want to have to shower before my sister comes over.
I bathe at night.
I don't want to be all YUCKY because I had sex.
I always have to shower after sex.
Do you??
I don't think men realize that sex is really messy for us.
Sex is good, don't get me wrong, but I have other things on my mind other than f#*!*#g everyday, all day.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

no shower...i just get up and um, wipe up you know...uh, weird comment ima shut up