Thursday, December 10, 2009

F Bomb, be prepared!

So I took Sara to the dr. yesterday. I will blog about it in my Living in Tx blog.
But oh. my. god.
I was already having a bad morning this morning.

I am tired as hell first of all.
I have been 1/2 way sick all week with my ears.

TC fell last week and hurt his knee.
Sara fainted this week.
Hubs came home with food poisoning yesterday.

REALLY?
Can something else happen to send me over the edge?

Oh, yes it can!
Because I have a teen.
Who leaves her purse laying around and this morning she tells me she can't find her money.
And she needs money for lunch because she has another field trip today.

(I had $4 in my purse so that is what she got)
But I was MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
Me:"Where is the $10 you had?"
Sara: I don't know
Me: What do you mean you don't know
Sara: Well, it WAS in my purse now I can't find it
Me: What the hell, Sara?
Sara: Well, I might have put it in my jewelry box
Me: FUCK
Sara: Well, I'm not sure if I put it there
Me: Did you leave your purse unattended again?
Sara: No
Sara: Well.............. I did yesterday, I left it in the classroom
Me: WTF?

And yes, I was cursing a lot.
I am about to have to pay $80 for a MP3 player that she took to school (not hers, my niece's) and she left it in her purse at dance and now it is GONE
So, last year someone stole her phone
This year it has been money TWICE and an MP3 player
Holy fucking shit
Are you kidding me?

So, we went back home and the money IS NOT in her jewelry box.
Hubby was in bed sick and I told him that I wanted to whoop her ass.
For real.
And not STOP whooping her ass.
But I didn't, I took her to school and then I drove to work and cried the whole way.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

2 comments:

clean and crazy said...

oh man i have so been there, my girls took her ipod to school 3 years ago and someone stole it, we never replaced it, she finally saved up enough babysitting money to buy one and it has never went to school with her, i think if she had lost her cash money for lunch we would have made her make a lunch we would not have replaced the money, else she will never learn to be responsible with her things.
kids at school today have absolutely no respect for other peoples things and they learn it from their loser parents, sorry but that is how i feel, loser kids have loser parents, did you hear about the mother who went to school and beat up a teacher for not giving her daughter a passing grade!! loser with a capitol L. i hate the way our children are being brought up today.

Zephra said...

You and I NEED to get together and just sit and try to one up each other with teen stories. I think we would laugh till we peed our pants.

Its all we can do at this point.