Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am trying

Gosh, I haven't posted on here in awhile. Is nobody blogging or reading blogs anymore??? I myself do a lot of browsing but not a lot of commenting.

So we got our new bed and we like it!!
I started 2 new classes, one is Science and Nutrition and I have to log what I eat. OY!!
I am trying to eat better.
I just had a cucumber for snack.

I brought tuna fish for lunch, with an apple and granola bar. I drink 2 to 3 bottles of water a day. I have been walking daily for 3 weeks now. I also brought celery sticks with low fat peanut butter for an "after walk" snack. I tend to get hungry about 3:00 pm.

I just want to feel better and be here for my kids and I am not looking for a huge weight loss. I know I will eat things I shouldn't but I can make small changes and try to do better!!!

So that is what is going on with me. I have noticed my attitude is improved too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried toe at better and not drink so much coke. I went from one or two a day to one or two a week. I didn't feel a difference, but I stopped even trying cause I feel like no one cares anyway, so why should I, ya know?

Masked Mom said...

I started a new--much more active job--about 6 months ago. I haven't really adjusted my food intake (or I don't think I have--not that I've ever paid near enough attention to that anyway) but I have actually lost a little weight and I feel much better just from the extra running around I do all day.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I tend to read and comment in bursts (ahem, obviously!) but I am still around. ;)