Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emotional

Yesterday I called Hubs as I left work to make sure he got gas for the lawnmower. I told him I wanted to mow but could he cook dinner?
He sort of balked and I asked Sara to cook and she said she didn't feel like it.
So it pissed me off.
And I began to fuss and fuss and fuss some more.
Turns out Hubs wanted to mow, but his back is giving him fits this week and I don't want him to mow and upset his back issues even more!

I went straight in the door and put my mowing clothes on and went outside to mow. I didn't say a word to anybody.

I was so pissed.

I started to mow and I ended up getting stuck in the mud.
Which pissed me off even more.

My neighbor eventually drove up and he helped me get unstuck. Because Hubs and the rest of the family were inside, and since we have 4 acres I was on the far side and nobody saw me.

After I mowed for about an hour, I went inside to take a shower, still emotional and still a little pissed.

Hubs came into the bathroom and asked me what was my problem and I told him, "I am just PMS'ing" and can you please just leave me alone?

After he took a shower, he came into the room and was kissing me and then I just broke down crying.

UGH.
PMS SUCKS ASS.

2 comments:

clean and crazy said...

i think we were related in a past life!!
seriously i have been dieting too and keeping a log of food has really helped put into perspective how much i actually eat!! wow this is uncanny girl!

Unknown said...

You sound JUST LIKE ME!! I swear my PMS is the devil himself invading my body.