Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bitch

So yeah, I mentioned that I was talking to my sister again.

Well, this college algebra is kicking my ass.
So my niece was over here one day and she said, "oh Aunt Kris, I have a calculator that figures all that for me."
I told my sister that my niece told me about this calculator.
My sister said she had to buy my niece a new one.
Then she found her old one.
So she has 2 calculators.
My sister said, "Anytime you need to borrow it, let me know."
And I said, "I may want to use it to do my final, it is in a few weeks."
And she said, "no problem!"

So tonight, I called her and said, "I am so glad you are letting me use that calculator, I am so stressed about algebra."
And she replied,"Well, yeah, you can use it, but don't leave it down for anybody to tear it up."

I was like "Huh?? What do you mean?"
And she said, "Oh, well, please take care of it because it was expensive. Don't let your kids tear it up."

WHAT
The
HELL?

I told her, "Well, never mind. I can figure it out on my own, after all I am in week 7 of a 9 week class."

BITCH FROM HELL.

I just got quiet after that and she said she had to go.

But I am pissed.
I mean, SERIOUSLY??

And I think the problem is that she wanted me to buy one of the calculators from her but I won't because I am almost done with my class and why should I BUY a calculator from her when my niece has 2 of them???

And I am pissed that she insinuated that TC was going to break the damn calculator. TC is not destructive.
Oh am I ever pissed.
I feel like I have been slapped in the face.

No comments: