Monday, July 20, 2009

Headaches and bathroom explosions

Today was AWFUL!! My head hurt the better part of the day. Finally, around 2:15 it stopped.
It was the type of headache that brings you to your knees, makes it hard to keep your eyes open, much less concentrate on what you are supposed to be doing.

I left work a little early because I needed to run a few errands. Had to go to drop a movie off, get some pool stuff, and go to Family Dollar.

I came home and Sara had started cooking and she had it all under control. So after we ate, I showed Hubs my Facebook page. Then I told him I needed to get in the pool and clean it. So we all went swimming, my niece was here too.

In the pool, my stomach was rumbling. And it wasn't a good rumble either. I only swam for like 30 minutes and I had to RUN in the house to avoid shitting all over myself. When I got to the bathroom, it wasn't nice. Hubs came in the house and started a shower.

In the shower, I told him to keep his body parts to himself because after that bathroom experience, I wanted to be left alone.

Gosh, what a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about the bathroom experience. Not pleasant at all.

Did you ever find that stuff for your pool I told you about?

Anonymous said...

Those days, those rumblings...are no fun at all!