Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Resentful

So I have a friend who had a baby back in May. She reads my other 2 blogs so that is why I am posting this here.

Don't you hate it when people are so busy that they don't take time to get back to you in e mails, IM's, or even on Facebook??

This friend did this before she had a baby.

So the problem has only gotten worse.

Now it is like pulling teeth to get her to call you back, or e mail or anything.

Why is it that some people are so wrapped up in their own lives that they are not even courteous?? It is irritating!

I mean, DAMN, I have 2 kids and my son did not sleep for 6 goddamn years but I returned e -mails for God's sake!

And stop saying how "I WAITED 36 YEARS TO HAVE A BABY AND IF I WANT TO HOLD HER ALL DAY, I WILL." And stop crying everytime you look at your baby, can we say "postpartum much?"

Okay, I get it. I am being a bitch today but I wanted to get this off of my chest because it has really been pissing me off badly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that if she never responds you in any way, she's just not that good of a friend anymore, or is wanting to move on with her life. Or maybe she's like me and just doesn't get it done. I'd be looking for a new friend who enjoys communication! :-) She'll tire of that baby fixation soon enough and be eager for some adult company again.

Zephra said...

Wait until that gets a whiny crabby kid who cries every time she puts em down. can you say pay back?

And, not to be mean, but maybe it is a hint. Maybe she is just not worth dealing with anymore?

kristi said...

This friend I have known for years but she has NEVER been good at returning e mails, etc... But really we are on two different wavelengths. I love her, have known her for YEARS but good lord, she had a kid and the world stopped.