Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tough

Sara came to me tonight crying.

My husband has not been very nice to her so far this summer.

He has been mad because TC is in daycare and Sara is home.

When she took care of TC over spring break for a few days, it was drama. He broke her cell phone in half one day. So that was my decision to put TC in daycare. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed a break in daycare, it is hella expensive....but you do what you have to do.

So her daddy has been none too nice to her because she is home all day and TC is in daycare. I told her she needed to talk to her daddy and I had a few words to say to him myself.

We just now had a "come to Jesus" meeting. Lots of tears were shed, lots of words were said and now I guess at least Sara and I feel better.

We also discussed TC's autism and hubs feels that TC could eat healthier. I told him good luck with that but it is in his court to get TC to try more foods.

I guess we are better but being a family is hard and dealing with autism is harder.

No comments: