Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I had lunch with my sister yesterday. Today I mowed for 2 hours. Then I came in and did homework and laundry. Tomorrow I am supposed to meet a previous coworker for lunch. Thursday my other friend and I are going to see..."Why Did I get Married Too" and Friday I am meeting two other coworkers for lunch.
Busy week!!!

I am lovin' it.


Hubs and I got into another "discussion" over his wanting a tractor. I am so fucking sick of hearing about tractors that I could scream. We have one riding lawnmower but will probably buy another one because we have 4 1/2 acres. A tractor that he wants is over $3000 so that is sooooo not happening. So that is why we got into an argument.......... ummm discussion.

4 comments:

Zephra said...

Did you explain that no job means no paycheck?

clean and crazy said...

what is it with men wanting to make all the financial decisions? i mean if you said you wanted a 3000 dollar car he would say your car is fine you guys would have ' discussed' it and probably you would have caved and that would have been the end of it. but when it comes to something he wants oh forget it spend baby spend!!

we have a health insurance savings plan and are allowed only 3000 annually, well last year my oldest missed a lot of dr. appointments because they were all cash and so did i, i ask him to change the insurance and he says oh this is the best we can do until we get married, well i ask him to get married because i don't want to blow 6000 of our savings this year on medical and he laughs at me. now he is blowing all the savings and our first bill just came in and he has a dozen more doctor appointments because he is obsessed with his health and there goes our flipping savings!!

Unknown said...

And exactly WHY does he think he needs a tractor if you only have 4 1/2 acres????

misguidedmommy said...

ive never even heard of that movie whats it about?