Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gettin' some

My husband is shocked at me and says I am turning into a sex fiend. I have initiated twice this week. Usually it is the other way around!!!

Maybe it is because I have more energy since being home. Maybe my hormones are in an uproar. I am not hearing any complaints from him though!!!!

Sara is upset because she thinks we have to have a weekend itinerary EVERY weekend. Well, yesterday I took her shopping for a little while. Then I got pizza. But today has been a "stay at home day" and an "eat whatever you can find day." Also she gave me a hard time because she has been with TC all day while I napped and spent some time with Hubs.
I am ready to take her to school tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

clean and crazy said...

teenagers are soo hard to raise. but yeah for sex!! me too we sent the kids away for the night!!