Sunday, November 22, 2009

STRESS

Wow, it has been quite a week at work. Customers have been crazy because they all want free products and they want us to make them over and over again.

This is the time of year when the moochbags come out.
UGH.

Pray for me. I might lose my mind.
I am working our online site from home a lot.
Which is good because I need the money.
I am considering cutting off my home phone and getting my internet thru Dish.
It may save me around $50 a month and I need to save where I can.

After I paid bills and got groceries this week, I had $6 left in my checking account.
It is kind of depressing!

I have started taking a stand and doing some things on my own and I now tell my husband if he doesn't like it he can just get the hell over it.
But that I am not fighting with him over decisions I make and he should try to support me more instead of trying to sabotage my plans all the time. Because I love him but it is not all about him 24/7.
I think he is in shock!

No comments: